The book notification plugin we added last week has enabled us to convert massive amounts of information from our website to books which can finally be accessed from in-game. /help and /rules are two such examples, which are now a lot more readable and useful in-game than they have ever been. The /help command in particular now contains the complete command reference found on our website for every rank, with helpful descriptions for each command. We urge you to give them a try next time you log in, especially if you do not visit our website often. Furthermore, the news book that those of you that have played during the past week will have seen at least once is now accessible with the /news command.
Messages sent in any of the synchronised chats from our Discord server look a lot better in-game now. The mismatching rank colours, in particular, have been corrected.
You can now check your account balance with the /balance command, which is a new alias for the /money command. In other words, both of these commands now show your account balance.
Finally, we have added a new donation chat perk: special suffixes depending on which donation tier you purchase. Check it out below.
Before I leave, a quick word on our road map. Keep in mind that anything listed here is subject to modification.
- We have plans for designating an entire area in spawn for player shops and trading, and a way to advertise your shops to other players via some “ad board” in spawn.
- The ability to create chat parties for you and your friends in-game, which may include party teleport commands etc.
- A fully-fledged introduction to SunnyShadowz for new players, which may be useful even for senior players.
- Creative world which is entirely separate from the rest of the server (i.e. different inventory), where you can build to your heart’s desire in free plots and where we might host building competitions in the future.
- Many new secret rooms and districts in our spawn town.
That is all for now!